Rural Home Rehabilitation Applications
To apply for the Rural Home Rehabilitation Program, please complete the following steps.
1. Print and fill out both forms below. To avoid delays in processing your application, please write legibly, fill in all the blanks, and sign and date your application.
2. Attach the required documents. To determine your eligibility for MHO’s Rural Home Rehabilitation Program, we must have the following documents with your application:
- Income Verification: This may be a copy of your benefit statement or award letter, a copy of your check or check stub, or your most recent tax return.
- Homeownership Verification: This may be a copy of your deed or a copy of your most recent tax bill. *NOTE: Mobile homes are not eligible for Rural Home Rehabilitation.
3. Mail your application back to us:
Mountain Housing Opportunities, Inc.
PO Box 2278
Asheville, NC 28802
For assistance, please call 828-254-4030.
Rural Home Rehabilitation Application
Verification of Income & Release Form